- We are members and associate members representing people in 89 organizations in over 40 countries
- We are the international voice of cyclists in European civil society
- We are the world?s largest and best-known international cyclists? advocacy and umbrella organization
- We are focusing on the development of cycling as an accessible and attractive mode of transport, leisure and tourism for all people
Benaming van de stage
Looking for one motivated intern to join its team in Brussels in the Administration stream.
As an Intern you will assist the team in performing the daily office management to fulfill the mission. You will have also an opportunity to apply and develop your abilities in communication, office administration and digital organization landscape.
Specific responsibilities for the Administration intern:
What do we offer?
We offer you a place in an NGO which focuses on promoting cycling and with that creating a healthier, more sustainable and better world. This will be in an office full of friendly, passionate and international colleagues in the heart of the European Brussels. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and to demonstrate creativity, pro-activity and management skills and to work on community building, advocacy and cycling related issues, but also to build your cycling network.
We offer a full time 6 months internship (According to the Belgian law we offer a professional internship agreement: 'Convention d?immersion professionnelle (FR)' or 'Beroepsinlevingsovereenkomst (NL)') paid at 796.90 EUR gross a month. This internship also includes a training plan with a clear description of the tasks and the expected competences and training possibilities. The Administration internship should start during the month of June 2019. Preference goes to candidates who are available asap.
Due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and should be available for interview during the weeks 21 (starting with 20 May) or 22 (starting with 27 May), at our office in Brussels or via Skype.
Tijdsbestek waarbinnen de stage mogelijk is
Profiel van de stagiair
- administratieve hulpkracht onthaal
Taken van de stagiair
- Record and distribute incoming/outgoing correspondence
- ? Assisting in allocating sitting arrangements in the offices and meeting rooms
- Handle the generic e-mail address and incoming phone calls
- Order and monitor the office supplies and equipment maintenance
- Reception of visitors
- Archiving and documents filing
- Perform travel arrangements for Board and management
Doelstellingen in termen van knowhow
Doelstellingen in termen van levensvaardigheden
- A highly motivated person, with an open minded and proactive attitude and willingness to learn and use technology in daily work
- A person with a high sense of prioritisation
- A detailed oriented person and committed to results and deadlines
- A fluent English speaker with a minimum of B1 level of French. Any other European language proficiency is an asset
- A person with strong ethical standards, ready to work in an international and multicultural environment
- A person mastering the Microsoft office package
- A person having the legal right to work in Belgium